Wednesday 27 July 2011

A Five Year Olds World...

A couple of days ago we bought our 5 year old daughter a new camera. It isn't the best camera and was one of the cheapest we could find so hopefully it does the trick :) She is going to be going on her first "trip" without us in a couple weeks to visit her Auntie in Calgary and we thought it would be a good way for her to capture her memories. Also so we can see what she saw. I am excited to view the world through her eyes.
Even though I am excited for her and to hear all about her trip I am also very nervous. I know she will be in very good hands but I can't help but worry. To be honest I might be a little more nervous at the fact that she will be perfectly fine without me. Silly I know. 8 more sleeps...

Here are some of her first pictures...


cows - this picture was taken from her seat in the van while we were driving

Prairie Oasis Park - her view from her towel on the beach

her foot in the sand :)



1 comment:

  1. LOVE! Can't wait to view her photos with her :) I find some of the best pictures on my phone after letting her have it for a few hours.

    ReplyDelete