Sunday 28 August 2011

America's Got Talent

I have been trying to think about what I should blog about for the last few days. Turns out I am not very good at this whole blogging thing. oh well... lol. Anyway... Then these guys came on tv. I saw them one other time on America's Got Talent and think it is so cool! This is the video of the first performance I saw.


I also really liked this group called Silhouettes that I saw...


Posting these two videos made me think of my favorites from America's Got Talent. I usually only watch the show when I notice it on and there seems to be nothing else on which I find funny since I have so many favorites. This video is of Eli Mattson... He was my first favorite and I still watch this video at least once a month. There is just something about him.



My second all time favorite would have to be Connor Doran and his indoor kite flying. This actually makes me cry lol.

 


1 comment:

  1. Very cool :) I never watch this show but maybe I will start! When is it on?

    ReplyDelete